Stephen Kosslyn (@skosslyn), president and Chief Academic Officer at Foundry College, joins Erik to discuss:
- The current challenges in traditional academia.
- When the purpose of universities changed from teaching to research.
- What he’s working on at Foundry and how it’s differentiated from others in the space.
- His requests for startups in education.
- Why a community connection is important in learning.
- What outsiders don’t realize or appreciate about the dynamics in universities.
- Why the cost of education has gone up so much.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.