About Barbara Ex
Barbara Ex is the founder and CEO of Whitespace. Barbara’s long international career has brought her through many countries, but the last 15 years have been in China, working in both international and domestic companies. Prior to founding WhiteSpace, Barbara was an Executive Director of Business Transformation at Lenovo in Beijing. With an MBA from London Business School and engineering degrees from MIT, Barbara approaches business with a professional, international, and technical mindset. Over the years she chaired the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, was founder and past president of MIT Alumni Club Shanghai, IPWS Entrepreneur of the year 2019 and chair in the mentorship program at EO.
- What keeps her in China for over 15 years?
- What is the difference between co-working space and co-meeting space
- How are meetings and events run differently in China
- How to integrate O2O into the physical meeting experience
- Some good examples of the sharing economy in China
- Barbara's personal war story, which turned out to be a very recent one
- How mentorship has helped her grow her China Business
- Find Barbara on
- Add Jons ('jslemmer') or Simon ('sraadt') on WeChat to join China Business Cast WeChat group